With Germany located in the center of Europe and the expanding European Union, the capital city of Berlin plays a strategic role in the Eurasian continent and even world. This vibrant German city is home to 3.5 million people from over 180 nations and boasts a rich history, lively creative arts and fashion scene, and unique blend of old world and contemporary culture from around the globe.
Berlin is home to a network of church planters and leaders seeking to break new ground in engaging the spiritual needs of the city in innovative and creative ways. They are passionate and committed to seeing the gospel transform Berlin, but they are often under-resourced, under-staffed and in need of practical help to move into new areas, build relationships and implement new ideas. Join this dynamic group of church planters as they engage the communities around them. Come alongside to listen, learn, and help propel the reaches of the German church into the least reached areas of Berlin.
- An understanding of and experience in relational ministry
- The ability to relate to a wide variety of people from various walks of life
- A heart for the local church
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A strong theological background and rooted personal faith
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in team settings as well as independently