Invest in GoCorps and partner with us to help this generation overcome the most significant barriers to using their degree globally for two years! Gifts of all levels are needed and greatly appreciated. Please see below for the ways that you can contribute to the GoCorps general fund, loan forgiveness fund or to the ministry of one of our staff members. All contributions are tax deductible. To maximize your gift, give through automatic monthly contributions or check (credit cards and paypal both charge transaction fees).
Thank you for your partnership!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
For your giving convenience, there are five ways to give:
- Automatic Monthly Contributions: Set up automatic payments from your checking account here.
Are you already giving to GoCorps and need to make a change (bank, discontinue, etc)? Make changes to your automatic giving here
- Pay by Check: Send a check payable to 'GoCorps' to:
6736 Regent Ave N
Brooklyn Center, MN 55429
- Credit Card (one time): Credit Card Contribution form
- PayPal/Credit Card/Debit Card (one time and recurring):
- Interested in donating stock or in planned giving? Contact Paul@GoCorps.org
It is possible, however, to give contributions with your credit card. This is done through a Paypal account. You can follow the Paypal link on our Giving page to give in this way. Note: If you don’t already have one, you will need to create a Paypal account with your credit card linked to it.
- help provide much needed student debt assistance funds for our Goers
- find candidates for overseas service
- coach them through the application and screening process
- train them in vital ministry preparation
- off-set administrative/infrastructure costs
Send a check to...
GoCorps 6736 Regent Ave N Brooklyn Center, MN 55429
If you’re making a monthly contribution, consider an automatic deduction (ACH) from your bank account using this online form.
Both these options maximize your gift by reducing administrative costs to GoCorps (such as paypal and credit card fees).