Job Title Campus and Partnerships Mobilizer
Position Location Positions available in major cities in each time zone
Time Commitment Full time
Reports to Director of Mobilization
GoCorps helps Christians take the bold and meaningful step of global service after college. Goers invest two years connecting their faith and their degree while making a real difference among those who need it most. GoCorps is a liaison between ministries, churches, Christian colleges, students and recent grads and overseas opportunities through a partnership of multiple Christian mission non-profits globally.
GoCorps was founded in 2009 with the dream of making it the norm for Christians to invest the first two years of their career in global service. We do this in two ways.
- We partner with leading mission organizations in overcoming barriers that keep young adults from serving overseas.
- We work with collegiate and church leaders to connect global minded Christian young adults to two year overseas positions fighting front line injustices.
Speaking, presenting, sharing and teaching to mobilize college students and young adults to invest two years in global service through participating in conferences, campus events and ministry and church opportunities toward the goal of cultivating a culture of two year global service after college.
Develop and maintain campus partnerships by working with local campus, church and ministry staff to recruit for GoCorps placements on each of the GoCorps partnering campuses in the given region. Be an advocate and resource for mid-term missions and the least reached on campuses and in churches and ministries.
- Campus visits to partnering campuses/churches/ministries
- Participate in campus recruitment tours with partnering ministries
- Networking to bring on new partnering campuses and churches
- Other: Event planning and coordination, admin
- Raise funds for the ministry of GoCorps, primarily through the raising of personal support for salary and ministry expenses. Grow and maintain relationships with donors through regular, ongoing communication and visits.
- Coach and encourage GoCorps Campus Partners through emails and phone calls and during campus visits.
- Ongoing emailing, facebooking and calls with various ministry partners, colleagues and Goers.
- Visit partnering campuses to help campus staff and faculty promote and incorporate a call to mid-term missions in their classes and in their ministries.
- Network with new campuses to invite them to be GoCorps campus partners.
- Phone calls, emails, meetings and prayer with prospective and confirmed Goers to share vision, answer questions, counsel re: track and location preferences and assessing readiness.
- Coordinate a Perspectives Course in your area each year.
- Contribute to various GoCorps communication pieces such as a quarterly GoCorps newsletter, Goer blogs, promo and informational videos, etc.
- Attend GoCorps events including:
- GoCorps Orientation Weeks (GoWeek)
- GoCorps Partner Summit
- Speak, present and make announcements as able in classes, campuses, churches and other venues.
- Participate in:
- Weekly phone call with supervisor.
- Weekly conference call with GoCorps staff and regional reps
- Weekly staff prayer
Background and skill-sets:
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Event coordination
- Good people and networking skills
- Ability to cast vision in one on one, small group and large group settings
- Willingness to travel
Annual Salary: $33,000 - $50,000 - This is a support raised position
To request information about our staff onboarding process, click here