Mexico City is the largest city in Latin America, with approximately 21.2 million people in the entire metropolitan area. Accordingly, Mexico City is an important and strategic location for ministry outreach and mobilization efforts.
Goers will use their background in communications and marketing skills to assist non-profits by coordinating communication efforts and developing relevant social media outlets/content to publicize events, recruit volunteers, and serve partner ministries. Apply your communication and media skills to producing articles, photos, podcasts, and videos. Conduct interviews and interact with subjects. Start social media campaigns on multiple platforms.
Goers will also live with a Mexican family, work with a local Mexican church, take Spanish classes, and grow in language, culture and ministry.
- Experience with social media platforms (required), preferably in professional contexts
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Social media expertise, Videography & web design experience
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people of different backgrounds with varying communication styles
- Interest in learning new forms of technology or media platforms
- Team player who is flexible and keeps team goals at the forefront
- Communications, marketing/business, public relations degree a plus
- Intermediate Spanish (B1 level) (for effective communication with ministry partners)