Yaounde is a beautiful city carved out of jungle plateaus in central Cameroon. With warm temperatures and plenty of sunshine, it's summer year-round in Yaounde! Home to 3 million people and growing, Yaounde is the busy political capital of Cameroon. The Cameroonians are friendly, open, and fun-loving with a great sense of humor, making Yaounde a wonderful place to live.
Yaounde is also a strategic center for ministry initiatives. Situated in the most stable and education-focused nation in the region, Yaounde is a great place to develop, empower, and release Cameroonians into ministry. Multiplying our impact is natural in this environment and we’re already seeing our influence spread as people we have trained are engaging others through their relationship with Jesus Christ.
Use your administrative skills to aid team efficiency; enhance systems & routines, and manage legal compliance in the city and country.
• Finds satisfaction in administrative duties and details.
• Willingness to learn and accommodate local legal regulations.
• Patient yet confident cultivating relationships in diverse religious backgrounds.
• Ability to create, evaluate, revise procedures and team routines for better efficiency..
• Commitment to acquire necessary language skills.
• Become active part of the Yaounde city ministry.