Paris, France is famously known as the "City of Lights." Its light shines all over the world through its global influence, especially in its diversity, culture, history and art. Unfortunately, Paris currently is also influencing the world through its secularism and post-Christian thought. Across the 12 million people that make up the population of Paris and the greater Paris area, there are only 1% who identify as evangelical.
This new team is involved in seeking out the pockets of society which are untouched by the gospel. From Parisian atheists and Muslim refugees to aspiring artists and the homeless, we pray that God would use us to shine a new light in this City of Lights. Working together with other missions, local churches, and believers who have a vision for unreached pockets of society, we will strive towards maximum impact in shining the light of Christ among those who have not yet heard the good news.
We are looking for people who are willing to learn in community, exercise servant leadership, have a passion for the lost in the greater Paris area, are willing to work with others, understand that ministry is not always easy, and come to the table with an attitude of humility through prayer. Use English as a second language to help start, build or strengthen ongoing ministry outreach in a variety of potential locations in the greater Paris area.
Join us to work with people from various walks of life:
- Atheists and Muslims
- Refugees and Immigrants
- The Poor and Homeless
- Youth and University Students
- Middle Easterners and North Africans
- Ability to teach English as a second language - education and/or experience in this field is very helpful
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to use gifts and talents to engage with people of varying backgrounds and viewpoints, with a heart to see people reached with the gospel
- Self starters
- Enjoy spending time with other people and sharing life with them