As one of the most populous countries in southeast Asia, this ancient capital city is emerging from its rich history and engaging with hope for its future. Known for its centuries-old architecture and rich culture, the true gem of the country lies within the hearts of its warmly hospitable people. Their fleets of seemingly unending scooters zipping through the narrow streets full of people lapping up the coffee culture only add to the charm and sights of this vibrant city. From its lush green countryside to its bustling heart of the city, there is a hunger for more than the world-famous street food. Native professionals seek the knowledge of skilled experts in their respective fields.
Our team has been working with country officials for over two decades to help bring holistic transformation to the spirit of this country. Because of this trustworthy foundation, Goers will have the opportunity to serve on a respected team with other resident professionals who are taking strides toward seeing an end to the poverty of education, opportunity, health, and soul. Goers in this position will teach, educate, and mentor university students in the practical hard and soft skills necessary for a thriving business through an English-based curriculum.
- Degree in accounting, business administration, cross cultural studies, entrepreneurship, finance, human resources, management, marketing, supply side management, tourism, etc. (a university degree is required. A Master's degree very welcome.)
- The ability to facilitate small group peer-to-peer student learning environments utilizing team building skills and principles learned as a student.
- Experience gained from internships and real-life business and working experience is needed to fulfil this role.
- Cross-cultural experience is beneficial, yet not required.
- Flexibility, adaptability, team spirit, a noble-hearted calling to serve, and a willingness to learn and grow in a cross-cultural environment is essential.
- Lastly, the desire and ability to build deepening relationships of trust with students and university leaders as you serve to develop the next generation of young professionals.