Job Title Director of Marketing and Digital Media
Position Location Flexible
Time Commitment Full time or Part time
Reports to Executive Director
GoCorps helps Christians take the bold and meaningful step of global service after college. Goers invest two years connecting their faith and their degree while making a real difference among those who need it most. GoCorps is a liaison between ministries, churches, Christian colleges, students and recent grads and overseas opportunities through a partnership of multiple Christian mission non-profits globally.
GoCorps was founded in 2009 with the dream of making it the norm for Christians to invest the first two years of their career in global service. We do this in two ways.
- We partner with leading mission organizations in overcoming barriers that keep young adults from serving overseas.
- We work with collegiate and church leaders to connect global minded Christian young adults to two year overseas positions fighting front line injustices.
- Grow and develop current social media presence, platform and footprint
- Oversee and guide the GoCorps brand
- Develop and oversee annual marketing plan and efforts with emphasis on digital marketing
- Lead digital content creation efforts
Background and Skill-sets
- Good writer
- Strong sense of design
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Strong web, SEO and social media understanding
Annual Salary: Dependent on experience - This is a support raised position
To request information about our staff onboarding process, click here