For all of our GoCorps positions, you don’t have to be an American citizen to work with GoCorps, but you do have to have a work permit or work visa to work legally in the United States.  Even though you’d be based outside of the USA for your two years of service, you would technically be employed by an American NGO. Our partnering organizations are NOT able to secure a work visa for you, so potential applicants should ensure they have this in place before they apply.

Yes!  Here's how it'd work:  In many cases, it is possible to re-arrange the timing of your final exams to enable you to attend GoWeek and so we will help you work with your professors to make the arrangements in order to attend the most important parts of GoWeek (Tue or Wed). 

Want to learn more?

Fill out an inquiry form

Start your online application

Apply Now