So, what does life look like after living and serving overseas for two years? Is it hard or is it easy to get a job? Did you get sick or suffer any health problems? Did you grow in your faith more overseas or after your two years? Any other questions? Good! This is an Ask Me Anything event with a superstart panel of Goers who are now well into their professional lives. Join this group of alumni for an ATA (Ask THEM Anything!) event!
- Jenny, 2011 Goer, Compassion/Justice Track in Cambodia. Now: Marriage and Family Counseler
- Melody, 2014 Goer, Arts Track (Dancing) in Berlin. Now: GoCorps Coach
- Andy, 2012 Goer, Compassion/Justice Track in Middle East. Now: Engineer
- David, 2015 Goer, Languages Track in Middle East. Now: Refugee Ministry
- David, 2016 Goer, Ministry in Central Asia, Now: Grad School
Question? Email us at events@GoCorps.org