- Overview & Video
- Loan Forgiveness
- About Us
- Statement of Faith
Overview: Getting from here to there
What is GoCorps?
GoCorps is a pathway designed to help you go overseas to serve for two years among those with the greatest need and the least opportunity of a gospel witness. Whether you are a student that is graduating soon, or if you're a young professional who's not satisfied with your current job situation, you are at a perfect time to consider serving globally in a mid-term mission placment. No matter what your long-term career aspirations are, your 20s is the perfect season to serve among the poor globally. Take advantage of this unique time in life!
- GoCorps is an expedited and streamlined process. The industry average is 24 months to go from application to overseas. GoCorps will help you get overseas in just six months!
- GoCorps gives you access to twelve of the top missions organizations all through one website and one application form and process!
- GoCorps will send you in a team to join a team serving overseas. You'll have community starting at orientation week and for the whole time you're serving overseas!
- Team leadership is the single biggest factor in what your first experience living overseas will be like, so GoCorps selects only locations and placements with the most gifted, experienced and effective team leaders!
- GoCorps offers $5000 student Loan Forgiveness to those with educational loans. Further, we'll help you to raise the funds necessary to cover your loan payments while you're overseas!